Name of all girl Sentai like Toku

You mean this? Five Star Sentai Gravuranger?:laugh:
28509389.jpg
 
Nope not scantily clad, completely covered-armor like in fact similar to Metal Heroes or Koragg of Mystic Force.
 
I forgot what its called as far as I know its only one episode. Its rather weird but amusing at the same time, its about aliens invading and highschool girls find this power and henshin through their phones and become those sailor scout heroes.
 
I forgot what its called as far as I know its only one episode. Its rather weird but amusing at the same time, its about aliens invading and highschool girls find this power and henshin through their phones and become those sailor scout heroes.

PGSM?...
 
I forgot what its called as far as I know its only one episode. Its rather weird but amusing at the same time, its about aliens invading and highschool girls find this power and henshin through their phones and become those sailor scout heroes.
Ah, pretty guardian Sailor moon?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top