DeluxeRobots
GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Hey guys check out my collection of Deluxe Robots from the show
TigerZord (modified with my epic painting skills):

Sharkzord (the First wildzord I bought, that started it all) :

Gaobison (actually got it on ebay, the seller used a stock photo the american version though)

Eaglezord (The seller attempted to recolor it, and I attempted to remove it):

Red Lionzord (no story here really just bought him online.

Together!!!!

The Shark doesn't like to hold the sword to well:

Bisonzord (sort of the only american bisonzord I own):

Gorillazord (Is it just me or is the coloring a bit off?
)

Black BearZord (Meh could have been better):

Polar Bearzord (I like this guy better then his brother, could just be how I took the photo though)

COMBINE!!!!!
(You could swear its the japanese version
)

MORE TO COME!!!!!
WILDFORCE MEGAZORD
TigerZord (modified with my epic painting skills):

Sharkzord (the First wildzord I bought, that started it all) :

Gaobison (actually got it on ebay, the seller used a stock photo the american version though)

Eaglezord (The seller attempted to recolor it, and I attempted to remove it):

Red Lionzord (no story here really just bought him online.

Together!!!!

The Shark doesn't like to hold the sword to well:

KONGAZORD
Bisonzord (sort of the only american bisonzord I own):

Gorillazord (Is it just me or is the coloring a bit off?

Black BearZord (Meh could have been better):

Polar Bearzord (I like this guy better then his brother, could just be how I took the photo though)

COMBINE!!!!!
(You could swear its the japanese version

MORE TO COME!!!!!