My Way of the Ninja: Hurricanger

Keith Justice

New Member
I shouldn't be reading that other thread anymore. So, I'll post my thoughts here and avoid running into any potential spoilers.

Not you guys' fault, cuz you've no doubt seen the episodes years ago, so I'll just post thoughts here, you can post your thoughts and I can avoid spoilers of episodes I haven't seen, while in the other thread you guys can be fit to talk about everything under the sun, concerning Hurricanger.

Now.. I'm going to go watch another episode, then play Jade Empire. :ph34r:
 
No spoilers? Sounds good to me, cause I like letting people watch sentai and toku series and then discussing it w/ them. I thought Hurricanger was alot better than NS, and of all the sentai series I have seen, it's one of the better...The Kasami brothers were alot more badass than Blake and Hunter....Nanami was 20x than Sally Martin(c'mon, it's Naomi Nagasawa), Yousuke is a better leader than Shane and Kouta was alot cooler than Dustin....I also loved that the Goraijer don't turn good right away. They let their presence be known and dominate the Hurricangers...And the villians are alot better than they were in NS.
 
Misfits923 said:
No spoilers? Sounds good to me, cause I like letting people watch sentai and toku series and then discussing it w/ them. I thought Hurricanger was alot better than NS, and of all the sentai series I have seen, it's one of the better...The Kasami brothers were alot more badass than Blake and Hunter....Nanami was 20x than Sally Martin(c'mon, it's Naomi Nagasawa), Yousuke is a better leader than Shane and Kouta was alot cooler than Dustin....I also loved that the Goraijer don't turn good right away. They let their presence be known and dominate the Hurricangers...And the villians are alot better than they were in NS.
Totally Agreed!! X 1 Million!!! :D
 
Yo JC! Enjoy the series. It was great. Keep posting as you watch 'em so we know where you're at. :thumbs:
 
Gouraijer have just shown up and unmorphed-wise, I feel they were cast as well as Blake and Hunter; and like Blake and Hunter they're both cooler than the core Rangers.

I have to say tho, I'm not liking the Zord Battles anymore than I did in Ninja Storm. After the fun kicass-ery of DekaRanger, the Hurri zord battles just seem so lumbering and obnoxious.

I usually fast forward threw them.

Nanami is quite hot... lve the skirt and I think Is aw a peak of white when she fell once while fighting a giant plant.

I am sorry to hear that Tau Zanto won't be getting up from that chair anytime soon. I would have preferred a bad guy who walked around and could mix it up.
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Gouraijer have just shown up and unmorphed-wise, I feel they were cast as well as Blake and Hunter; and like Blake and Hunter they're both cooler than the core Rangers.

Ikkou & Isshu rock.
 
Forever Knight said:
Ikkou & Isshu rock.
The Kasami brothers rule! I just loved it when they showed up, and the Hurricangers had no idea who they were, and they get in their pose and Isshu yells out "SHINOBI CHANGE!"...I seriously had goosebumbs when they did that! It was totally badass!!!
 
Yeah, Lothor > Tau Zanto, but the Jakanja are quite possibly the best sentai villains ever. If the Jakanja had had Lothor as a boss instead of TZ (or if Lothor had had the Jakanja backing him up instead of a bunch of comic relief), the good guys wouldn't have stood a chance. :169:

Hurri was my first full sentai and is still one of my favorite.
 
Geh... Lothor.. I loved his costume from the neck down, but the actor and the hamming it up killed it.

He did a good job at the end, but by then... waaay too much time was wasted with him being a dolt.

If we had the character of Lothor how he was at the end of Ninja Storm, put in a differest actor with a different mask, then I'd put him on equal footing as Tau Zanto.

Watching Hurricanger makes me remember how much I loved the Ninja Storm theme song. Hurricanger's theme, unlike DekaRanger's, I fast forward through. It's pleasant, but doesn't really do anything for me. I really don't like Hurri's zord battles at all. That's also something I fast forward through.

Oboro (sp?)'s got nothing over Swan.

Still enjoying it alot and love the Jakanja. Looking forward to more hot Toku action.

w00t!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top