My tokusatsu student film, THE BIG GUY ON CAMPUS (2006)!

HAHAHA!
"It's After Me! Something is Chasing me!"
"alright man, what's chasing you?"
"It's not important man! something is chasing me!"
...
"SEE! that's the sound it makes!"

haha, wow. It's funny.
 
sorry for the late move but I just saw this and the move request


EDIT: watched it, was not expecting that ending
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the late move but I just saw this and the move request

EDIT: watched it, was not expecting that ending

Thank you for granting my move request! It is much appreciated. (I almost thought it wouldn't happen!)

I'm glad you enjoyed the ending, even though you didn't quite expect it!

Anyway, for another Toho-related fanfilm, here's the short film that is the basis for The Big Guy on Campus, titled Young Guy at Night: Don't Mind That Guy, which features a different Toho movie series character at the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNu0kSPYlYg

Had the technology at ITT Tech been more up to snuff, I would've included my own TohoScope-like logo at the beginning!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top