Ok so it was there yesterday but today the mail lady had to come to the door and tell my brother and I[Because our parents are in VT till tomorrow night] that Our mailbox is missing for some odd reason so now I'm wondering Who the **** steals a mailbox...
I heard in Japan there are men who steal womens underwear, but in America (I pressume that's where you live) there are men who steal mailboxes? :eyebrow::laugh:
I heard in Japan there are men who steal womens underwear, but in America (I pressume that's where you live) there are men who steal mailboxes? :eyebrow::laugh:
wait you get mail put in you're actaul mail box by you're house?.. I thought everyone had those boxes that were out on the street & packages & what not got put in them these days We still have a mail box on our house but its only used for newspapers... No ones actually stupid enough to put packages in it! They either bring them to the door or put them in the lockbox mailbox or stick a notice saying its at the PO for pickup