Music Music you can't stand

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jurew2, Nov 29, 2014.

1. jurew2

jurew2 New Member

I stere any type of music or songs or maybe an artist that you can't stand at all? I know a lot of people that can't listen to any pop songs, because they think that they're not original or that the artists don't have the talent that they seek in music (with the autotune and stuff like that). I for myself can listen to any music probably, as long as I don't have to listen to it over and over again.

2. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Member

There's types of music that I can tolerate, stand, like, love and just outright want to throw things, if I hear it.

Now, if we're going to go for music: I can't stand the typical depressing country songs. Nor can I stand the typical "gangsta rap" that talks about killing people for the hell of it and big booty b***hes. It's lame and it's SO over done.

If we're going on ARTISTS, however, public enemy number one: Justin Bieber.
    I CANNOT emphasis how much I hate this jerk off. He can do all this wrong and bogus mess, but yet he's considered "a misguided youth" when he gets high off cough meds and drag races and does all this other delinquent mess! You KNOW, you're not liked when even your own COUNTRY doesn't want you back!

3. Nick

Nick New Member

I can't stand country music. It's just so depressing. I'll pretty much listen to anything except country music. :cool:

4. Miles Hansen

Miles Hansen New Member

I can't stand Nicki Minaj's rapping. I know it's a very popular oppinion, but I just can't take her wierd voice tone. It makes me really distracted, and not in a good way. It's like the only thing I can concentrate on is her wierd man-girl-child voice, it's so f'in wierd.

tontondaga likes this.
  5. Nick

Nick New Member

:p I couldn't have said it better myself! I've never been a fan of her rapping!

Miles Hansen likes this.
  6. maryannballeras

maryannballeras New Member

I can listen to literally all kinds of music, whether it be rap, rnb, rock, or soul. But what I can't stand are the songs that has a lot of offensive and discriminating lyrics, regardless of the song's genre. I don't want to listen to anything negative.

7. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Member

@Nick and @Miles Hansen - I have to agree with you both.

I'm not a fan of her rapping, but she's a better singer than anything. While I may not be a hardcore fan like her followers, I can admire her as a person, at the very least. She tries to pass of the decency of how to be a good businesswoman and to get respect at what you do WITHOUT selling out your moral code. (Unlike SOME reality stars. -.-) She's a person that I think goes for a certain look to try to get a shock value/know what's trendy in some parts of the world, to get people talking.

All in all, Nicki, I like your singing; hope you do more of that instead of rapping and I like you're an honest and decent human being.

Miles Hansen likes this.
  8. LitoLawless

LitoLawless Member

I really can stand mariachi music. I know that sounds EXTREMELY racist ( I swear that is not my intent) but all the songs just sound the same to me. It gets so annoying and it starts to feel like torture to an extent. Maybe, it's just that I haven't heard any really good mariachi music, but as of right now I can't say that I'm a fan in anyway what so ever.

9. c9h2ua

c9h2ua New Member

I can't stand Rock music or Heavy Metal music, I just don't know how to appreciate them. That is because I am looking for those music which can comfort me and I can sleep easier. But I am not saying Rock music or Heavy Metal music is bad, I just don't like it...

10. BluBird

BluBird Member

Christmas music, mainly because it's the always the same 10 songs sung by 10893636 different people for no real reason. Change it up, people!

11. niiro17

niiro17 New Member

Rap. I listen to any type of song but I really can't stand rapping. I don't like the sound of it.

12. saysomething

saysomething Member

Usually I can listen to all kinds of genre but one thing I can't stand is heavy metal music. I guess i'm getting old because as a teen I could listen to it but now it just hurts my head.

13. mssbishi

mssbishi Member

Rihanna. Cannot abide her. That is all.

14. hellonamesdana

There really isn't any music that I "can't stand", btu there is some stuff that I don't like to listen to at all. Like a lot of rap. It's not that I don't like rap, but it is that I love lyrics and a lot of rap music doesn't have good lyrics.

15. loonshine

loonshine New Member

There is not too much I cannot stand -- if I don't like something, I just let it fall in the background, unless it is particularly aggressive and loud. I used to really hate rap, but this is what my SO listens to the most, so I got used to it. Still makes me want to scream sometimes if he lets it run for hours and hours though.

16. tontondaga

tontondaga New Member

I thought Lil Wayne's rap is so much more annoying.

17. Jason76

Jason76 Member

I don't like generic stuff from any genre. However, it's difficult to define generic. For instance, someone might dislike certain bands due to genre, but that doesn't mean the hated band's music is generic.

18. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

I hate jazz. In fact my impression of jazz lovers is they are dumb or boring companions. It irritates me when I am in a public transportation like a bus and it is playing loud music that is jazz. Another genre that I don't like is rap which to mre sounds like trash. No offense meant. Just my opinion on the topic.

19. Decentlady

Decentlady New Member

I can't stand numbers that suddenly become NOISE from a music. Such music become blasting with multiple instruments being pressed on contiously. It makes my ears ring and I avoid such numbers.

20. tonyb

tonyb New Member

I am not a friend to rap music, in fact I wonder what's actually there to enjoy in this kind of music. I find out that so many words could be miss used or slang up and put as rap with little or no meaning. I like music with good meaning and are simple to understand. I also don't like when a music is unnecessarily being too loud.