Music Music you can't stand

I stere any type of music or songs or maybe an artist that you can't stand at all? I know a lot of people that can't listen to any pop songs, because they think that they're not original or that the artists don't have the talent that they seek in music (with the autotune and stuff like that). I for myself can listen to any music probably, as long as I don't have to listen to it over and over again.

There's types of music that I can tolerate, stand, like, love and just outright want to throw things, if I hear it.

Now, if we're going to go for music: I can't stand the typical depressing country songs. Nor can I stand the typical "gangsta rap" that talks about killing people for the hell of it and big booty b***hes. It's lame and it's SO over done.

If we're going on ARTISTS, however, public enemy number one: Justin Bieber.
I CANNOT emphasis how much I hate this jerk off. He can do all this wrong and bogus mess, but yet he's considered "a misguided youth" when he gets high off cough meds and drag races and does all this other delinquent mess! You KNOW, you're not liked when even your own COUNTRY doesn't want you back!

I can't stand country music. It's just so depressing. I'll pretty much listen to anything except country music. :cool:

I can't stand Nicki Minaj's rapping. I know it's a very popular oppinion, but I just can't take her wierd voice tone. It makes me really distracted, and not in a good way. It's like the only thing I can concentrate on is her wierd man-girl-child voice, it's so f'in wierd.

I can't stand Nicki Minaj's rapping. I know it's a very popular oppinion, but I just can't take her wierd voice tone. It makes me really distracted, and not in a good way. It's like the only thing I can concentrate on is her wierd man-girl-child voice, it's so f'in wierd.

:p I couldn't have said it better myself! I've never been a fan of her rapping!

I can listen to literally all kinds of music, whether it be rap, rnb, rock, or soul. But what I can't stand are the songs that has a lot of offensive and discriminating lyrics, regardless of the song's genre. I don't want to listen to anything negative.

@Nick and @Miles Hansen - I have to agree with you both.

I'm not a fan of her rapping, but she's a better singer than anything. While I may not be a hardcore fan like her followers, I can admire her as a person, at the very least. She tries to pass of the decency of how to be a good businesswoman and to get respect at what you do WITHOUT selling out your moral code. (Unlike SOME reality stars. -.-) She's a person that I think goes for a certain look to try to get a shock value/know what's trendy in some parts of the world, to get people talking.

All in all, Nicki, I like your singing; hope you do more of that instead of rapping and I like you're an honest and decent human being.

I really can stand mariachi music. I know that sounds EXTREMELY racist ( I swear that is not my intent) but all the songs just sound the same to me. It gets so annoying and it starts to feel like torture to an extent. Maybe, it's just that I haven't heard any really good mariachi music, but as of right now I can't say that I'm a fan in anyway what so ever.

I can't stand Rock music or Heavy Metal music, I just don't know how to appreciate them. That is because I am looking for those music which can comfort me and I can sleep easier. But I am not saying Rock music or Heavy Metal music is bad, I just don't like it...

Christmas music, mainly because it's the always the same 10 songs sung by 10893636 different people for no real reason. Change it up, people!