MR-Aftershock & HJU Present... Forever Red ( The way only we can )

Hey Everyone,

In celebration of 15 years of Power Rangers, I am presenting to you, HJU members, a brand new version of Forever Red(The 10th aniversery celebtration) ... the way only myself and HJU can.... I promise you, it'll be like watching a Forever Red 2!! ;-)

I'm uploading an 2 inprogress shorts to youtube now. Please keep in mind that this is still missing music and such... but it should be entertainable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3tVeGj-3SA

[ SPACE SAVED FOR URL ]

Keep in mind that I'm doing the best I can concidering I can't find all the original tapes... :sweat: some of it will be from an encode of the ABC Kids original broadcast.

Yours Truly,

MR-Aftershock
 
Last edited:
On Youtube? A few minutes to sometimes a long ass time.

But again, I don't understand that well the concept of this.

*shrug* I have in my possession boxes and boxes of production tapes that pertain to PRWF, I have found what I can from forever red and prodiving ( as best as I can ) an uncut version of this episode.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top