English Speaking characters are present in Bird Box Barcelona

Administrator
Staff member
<p>English speaking characters with American accent got revealed in the first Full trailer of Bird Box Barcelona. This spin off of the 2018 Original Sandra Bullock starrer film is not a remake nor a sequel. It is a a full pledge spin off set in the same world . It will show us the earliest attacks of the entity that is so scary people commits suicide when they saw it. In the first teaser trailer we thought this is just a Spanish language film because it is set in Spain. Bafta Winning Actress Georgina Campbell plays the role of Claire. Somewhere in the story Claire will meet the main character Sebastian (Mario Casas). So this is more than a Spanish Spin off, It is more of an International affair. I have a feeling if this succeeds, we might see more International Spin Off.</p>

Blue Ranger Power
The trailer for Bird Box Barcelona looks really cool! I liked the first movie, so I'll probably watch this one too. It's about a dad and his daughter surviving in Barcelona after something bad happens to the world. I remember they originally made a CGI monster to be the entity but they decided not to show it so it will play with people's imagination.

PammyTVAddict
I'm really hoping for a sequel to Bird Box because I want to know what happened to Mallory, Tom, and Olympia after they found refuge at the school for the blind. It's interesting to think that the blind people have immunity from the entity's deadly effect, so they could sustain themselves through gardening and animal farming. Meanwhile, the sighted survivors had to stay indoors to avoid the danger. I'm also curious about the fate of Lucy and Felix, two characters who left a lasting impact in the first film. It would be great to get an update on their situation as well.

I am a Billy Eilish in a world of Ariana Grandes
So if this Spanish Spin off succeeds, more International spin offs will happen?
I'm excited about the idea of an Indian spin-off of Bird Box! It would be really cool to see how the story could be adapted to an Indian setting. They could include Indian myths and traditions, like the "evil eye" concept, which could add a spooky element to the film. It would also be awesome to see different parts of India showcased, like busy cities and beautiful landscapes. They could have diverse characters and show how people come together to help each other. I am now trying to manifest an Indian spin-off could bring a fresh and culturally rich perspective to the Bird Box universe.

I have an intriguing the opinion regarding why certain people in Bird Box are immune to the entity's lethal effect. It's possible that these immune people fulfill a role for the entity itself. Perhaps they operate as carriers or beacons of its existence, spreading its impact inadvertently. The entity ensures their lives by sparing them from instant death in order for them to serve a specific function in its master plan. According to this belief, the entity pushes others to die in order to eliminate resistance and keep control over the survivors. It's a dark and nefarious manipulation in which immune people unintentionally become part of the entity's plan. They kill people because they are puppets of the entity,

This is my own take, the entity in Bird Box is actually Mother Nature herself. It seems like a far-fetched idea, but consider this: the entity's power to cause people to take their own lives when seen could be seen as a desperate attempt by nature to protect itself. As humans, we have caused immense harm to the environment and disregarded the balance of nature. The entity's ability to target our sight, the sense we rely on the most, may symbolize our blindness to the consequences of our actions. By forcing people to die, it could be a wake-up call, a way for nature to say, "Enough is enough." It's a haunting thought, but it adds a thought-provoking layer to the story and reminds us of the importance of respecting and preserving our planet.

It's fascinating to see Bird Box Barcelona exploring the same world as the original film but from a different perspective and culture.

Seb

I'm really excited to see the full trailer for Bird Box Barcelona! After thoroughly enjoying the first movie, I'm expecting this spin-off to offer an equally gripping and intense storyline. Given my positive experience with its predecessor, I'm definitely going to make sure I watch this one as well.

Wondering what happened to Mallory in Bird Box Barcelona? She was such a significant character in the first movie, and I'm curious to know if she plays a role in this spin-off as well. Hopefully, we'll get some answers soon!

Free away of every single worry
This happens in the early days of the "Suicide Pandemic" so Mallory is probably still hiding Tom, The kids and the other Survivors. This is before the timeskip.