Movies We Love

She-Ra

Member
I don't know if y'all have something like this but I just thought I'd start a movies thread. Just to post movies you have seen rented or in the theatre that you loved or hated.

I'm starting with a movie I netflixed. http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Ju-Rei_The_Uncanny/70014643?trkid=90529 For info. I couldn't find it in IMDB.com
Anyway I don't know if it was bc I watched it in the dark, but this movie actually scared me, and I don't scare easily with movies. After that I kept looking for shadowy figures. The concept of the movie is interesting because its told backwards from the end to the beginning though its not fully explained to my liking its still good.

Next up: tomorrow going to see The Orphanage. I'm excited.:thumbs:
 
I saw Juno on Wednesday night. It was an absolutely excellent movie. The thing is, even though it prominently features two teenage characters, I'm not sure how well the messages of the movie would play to the average teen audience. Frickin' awesome movie, and I almost never say that about a film with no explosions, swords, roundhouse kicks or parkour.
 
That is on my list of movies to see. For being more of an indie film its being well received and even Oscar nom'ed which is great.

ETA: Ellen Page who is the teen star of the movie was also in another more dark indie called Hard Candy. That is well worth checking out.
 
Juno was horrible. there were a few good parts. I reccomend getting both Instalments of Star Wars Clone Wars before Lucas starts showing the CGI version.
 
I recently purchased he die hard trilogy for $20 because I had never seen it before two months ago when I watched the first movie on tv. Then I watched the third on tv...and then I watched the 4th at Faiz' house.

So now I have FINALLY seen the Die Hard series.


John McClane RULES.
 
God, it's been a long time since I watched Get Smart.

Anyway, I'm going to have to say the Back to the Future trilogy. I love those movies.
 
I recently purchased he die hard trilogy for $20 because I had never seen it before two months ago when I watched the first movie on tv. Then I watched the third on tv...and then I watched the 4th at Faiz' house.

So now I have FINALLY seen the Die Hard series.


John McClane RULES.

Bruce Willis is the Stone Cold Steve Austin of Movies. :buttrock:

How's pt. 4 compared to the first 3?.
 
Aren't they remaking Get Smart? Isn't with Stephen Colbert or somebody?

I have no interest in Die Hard. I'm not a fan of Bruce Willis. However I do like the Bourne movies.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top