Movie only Riders you think should get their own show

Lance, Glaive and Larc (I want their belts...)

Slightly OT but I have Glaive's belt:
glaiveaa5.jpg
 
I customized it from a busted up Leangle buckle.

and those right there, my friend, are SICK HENSHIN SKILLS. mad props on the glaive buckle, causacus. i love it.

but moving on, i didn't really like the missing ace movie riders..... they came off the whole movie like douches to the original riders and it gave me joy when they got picked off in the end. as for causacus, ketaros, and heracus? i would love to have seen them in kabuto. they would've rocked.
 
I want Kabuki from hibiki and heracus from kabuto b/c they're one of the coolest villans.

I wouldn't mind Kabuki either, he seemed to have a bit of history involving the other Oni, plus his growing hatred of humans would make an interesting story, I think.
 
Everyone seem to be forgetting GSL riders... i think Heracs could make a great new hero, as opposed to Kabuto ;-)
 
I don't think any movie-only rider has the potential to have their own show.
But I do agree that Glaive, Lance, and L'arc should have been incorporated into the show.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top