Most epic moment of all hesei Kamen Rider

sa1amandra

Member
Here are a few of my picks
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH3f5VUbDBQ"]YouTube - Kamen Rider Garren vs Isaka The Undead[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULoqVDdNw0A"]YouTube - How to pwn the Omnislash[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEOzjxEaJnM"]YouTube - Kamen Rider Phi's 22 - Takumi Inui (Phi's - Accel Form) - Accel Crimson Smash[/ame]

I can't find a video of the Ultimate Kuuga vs Fury Decade. That one was epic to, along with it's music
 
The CycloneJoker Xtreme henshin at the end of Double 48 and the epic henshins in Paradise Lost in which Takumi and Kiba clash after changing from Orphenochs to Riders. It's all in the transfomation. ;)
 
Please forgive my ignorance of what "hesei" means! Since I am not sure what it means, this may be entirely off topic, but it's my favorite rider scene (mostly because I'm more of an Ultra-Stuff fan).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PrdzbHFHmA"]YouTube - Ultraman Vs Kamen rider[/ame]

I just loved seeing a Giant Rider walking around a city, and the bit where he drives his motorcycle THROUGH the monster is wonderful!

So, for future reference, what does "hesei" mean in Engrish?
 
It means nothing in Engrish. :laugh: It's just the time period in which the new Emperor was the Emperor, so that's January 1989 to now. Every Kamen Rider before then is a Showa Kamen Rider. Black RX was the last Kamen Rider TV series during Showa time. Black was the last to finish airing during the Showa Era.

Ultraman vs. Kamen Rider counts. :thumbs:
 
It means nothing in Engrish. :laugh: It's just the time period in which the new Emperor was the Emperor, so that's January 1989 to now. Every Kamen Rider before then is a Showa Kamen Rider. Black RX was the last Kamen Rider TV series during Showa time. Black was the last to finish airing during the Showa Era.

Ultraman vs. Kamen Rider counts. :thumbs:

Thanks. I had no idea.

Black was my favorite Rider show, so I'm glad I went with posting this instead of a scene from Black! That definitely would not have counted.
 
Personally, I found the way that Blade Riders' henshin sequences to be lame. With the hand movements and the anticipation brewing before they henshin, you think it'd be something more awesome. But then you see that it's just a turn on the henshin device. :anime: Loved Blade, but the henshin sequence is meh.
 
Kamen Rider Kuuga. The whole show was epic.

I also loved AccelTurbular vs Terror Dragon. He was like, on fire. And like "ZETSUBO GA OMAE NO GOOOOAAAAALLLLLUUUU DAAAA" .

Garren and Peacock Undead was magnificent.

Agito Trinity's debut was amazing.

G3-X's final battle.

Faiz was pretty epic in my opinion.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top