Most Annoying Theme of Asian Dramas....

My sisters are K-Drama freaks and here is what i found most annoying or overused theme in them....

1. Couples fall in love only to find out their brother and sisters due to affairs from the parents etc...
2. Someone always dies of cancer related illness...usually the hero, heroine or both.
3. Most K-Drama are not happy ending...
4. Gap between poors and rich are being depicted the same way too much...
5. Sisters fighting over the same guy and vice versa.
6. The cast cries too much.
7. The hero and the heroine makes a bf/gf relationship too damn hard...

these are just my thoughts.
feel free to post other things about dramas, it can range to other types like j-drama, chinese, thai etc.
 
Last edited:
I don't watch doramas that much, but from what I've seen, most Kdoramas are meant to be melodramatic that way. For some reason it's just what's really, really popular there.
 
No kissing ever. There is none. Show them some love!

Idk about other Asian dramas, but I know the Japanese aren't too into showing affection like that in public. So their dramas have a romantic emotion level of about -10. *Actually read something like this in a magazine article talking about Japanese Television.*
 
Idk about other Asian dramas, but I know the Japanese aren't too into showing affection like that in public. So their dramas have a romantic emotion level of about -10. *Actually read something like this in a magazine article talking about Japanese Television.*
I've actually seen quite a few J-dramas that include physical romance. Try STAND UP!!, there's a lot going on in that one.
 
Love triangles annoy me the most and I can usually predict its ending. If it's two guys with one girl, the guy with the longest hair will get the girl. If it's two girls with one guy, the girl that the guy has known for the shortest amount of time will be with the guy. This happens in 90% of the dramas I've seen. :sly:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top