Morgana Revealed!!!! (Mora's Adult Form)

Forever Knight said:
See, Doug "Whorefuck" Sloan punked some of Megarangers storyline for dinothunder and now Kalish is punking the Rije/Rijewel plot from Abaranger.

Toei owns.

Wait a minute.... you don't like Bruce Kalish? :confused:

Bruce Kalish > Doug Sloan
 
I never said that. Kalish is doing a great job in 6 eps of SPD than Sloan did in 2 seasons of NS and DT. I'm just saying this Mora/Morgana ain't something new. It's been done in Abaranger.
 
Forever Knight said:
I never said that. Kalish is doing a great job in 6 eps of SPD than Sloan did in 2 seasons of NS and DT. I'm just saying this Mora/Morgana ain't something new. It's been done in Abaranger.

I see. lol. Sorry, I was confused. O.o :tongue:
 
Forever Knight said:
Yeah hopefully the transformations happens soon. I really dislike the actress who plays Mora. The Accent really ruins it too.

I see no point of hiring Aussie actors who have heavy accents which make it harder for us fans to understand considering the show doesn't even air in New Zeleand.

Well, the point is that America is a country comprised of all kinds of cultures, so a girl with an accent shouldn't be that shocking. I like the fact that we have a little girl, and she has an accent.

I just hate that it had to be THAT little girl to play the character. She's awful.
 
It really doesn`t matter what country something comes from, the fact is that the west has never seen Abaranger`s stories.
And what about Gien`s zordi n TimeRanger? Toei and their western counterparts see both shows as one big money making machine. If they excahnge and use previous ideas from other/Ranger/ projects it`s legal and fine as long at it`s good. :redface2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top