hey im the guy who made this now i know it wasnt the best of my videos but doesnt mean you can say bad critism about it i would like that you rather say its need more inprovement or that video wasnt good because etc etc not o this is a shitty video you dont have to watch it if you dont like ok besides i didnt know that much about making fandubs back then but now i do so im just saying think before wat your goin to say
hey im the guy who made this now i know it wasnt the best of my videos but doesnt mean you can say bad critism about it i would like that you rather say its need more inprovement or that video wasnt good because etc etc not o this is a shitty video you dont have to watch it if you dont like ok besides i didnt know that much about making fandubs back then but now i do so im just saying think before wat your goin to say
hey im the guy who made this now i know it wasnt the best of my videos but doesnt mean you can say bad critism about it i would like that you rather say its need more inprovement or that video wasnt good because etc etc not o this is a shitty video you dont have to watch it if you dont like ok besides i didnt know that much about making fandubs back then but now i do so im just saying think before wat your goin to say
I'm sorry I said that about your video, reading my comment now it doesn't even look like something I would say now, but I did and all I can say is sorry.
hey im the guy who made this now i know it wasnt the best of my videos but doesnt mean you can say bad critism about it i would like that you rather say its need more inprovement or that video wasnt good because etc etc not o this is a shitty video you dont have to watch it if you dont like ok besides i didnt know that much about making fandubs back then but now i do so im just saying think before wat your goin to say
I'm sorry I said that about your video, reading my comment now it doesn't even look like something I would say now, but I did and all I can say is sorry.