Hidden Masta Member Jun 8, 2008 #1 I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find it(subbed would be nice). It was a short that was shown before Den-O's movie. I dont know if it was put on the DVD though.
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find it(subbed would be nice). It was a short that was shown before Den-O's movie. I dont know if it was put on the DVD though.
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Jun 8, 2008 #2 It was included in the Final Cut Version DVD for the movie. Personally I haven't seen it put up as a separate vid yet.
It was included in the Final Cut Version DVD for the movie. Personally I haven't seen it put up as a separate vid yet.
Miaka975 Kagayaki Power Jun 8, 2008 #3 http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=20628 raw though
Ryuuta Workaholics United Jun 9, 2008 #4 The Final Cut DVD included japanese subs (close caption) for MomoNatsu. Dunno if that helps.
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Jun 9, 2008 #5 It's up on TV-Nihon's tracker now as part of a batch torrent with the Imagin Anime Eps. :thumbs: