[Anime] Mobile Suit Gundam: Universal Century Saga (0079-Victory) Mega-Thread

I'd still avoid watching Gundam Unicorn until after Victory, even though it comes before it, I've always thought there was a good reason it was released until 15 years later.
 
The trilogymis official canon. Its proven in chars counterattack.

Since you seem to only watch dubs, i guess its no use recommending you some of the gundam games such as blood of zeon or blue destiny

Kamille is whiney, but he is for the right reasons.
 
I can deal with Kamille, but Judau from Gundam ZZ... actually most of that cast bothers me to some degree...

Hands down the Zeta Gundam itself is one of my favorite designs in Gundam.

I say stick to the timeline, as Unicorn is still unfinished, you could just come back to it later i guess..
 
Yeah, doing the timeline and then eventually going back to finish up Unicorn is the plan.

Another question for you guys, which Gundam suits do you like best for design and could you post a photo of them, same goes for Gundam Pilots and villains.

I'm interested to see which ones you guys like.
 
Another question for you guys, which Gundam suits do you like best for design and could you post a photo of them, same goes for Gundam Pilots and villains.

I'm interested to see which ones you guys like.

[hide] lxu87.avif[/hide]
 
Watched Zeta's episode 2... And I'm not sure what to think about this guy... He stole a Gundam in order to get even with some guy he met once, needless to say he holds a grudge, but I don't know if that makes me like him or hate him even more...
 

Also, you might find yourself hating Amuro in the early episodes, but Char is pretty cool.

Finished episode 1 and I've absolutely fallen in love. This was just fantastic. They did such a great job with the dub as well, I noticed Quetre's voice actor from Wing is now Amuro which makes him good in my book.

I loved how he had no idea how to pilot the Gundam and went with the manual and it actually worked out. The Gundam itself looks basic but to me that is on the same level as Ultraman compared to Zero or Kamen Rider compared to OOO. The beam sabers attached to the back is awesome, I really need to see both used simultaneously.

Is Char the dude that looks like Zechs?.
 
His voice actor had a run of a few years where he voiced the lead in a lot of robot or tech anime series, so it was cool to hear him again. Amuro's supposed to be a bit of a genius, so he was in a better position than anyone else to pilot that Gundam in the first sitting.

And yeah, that's Char. One of the staples of the franchise is that the anti-hero-antagonist character tends to wear a mask. ( http://i.imgur.com/rUaOJ.jpg these are what some of the others look like)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top