Missing: The Other Side | Korean Drama | Missing Bodies, Sorrowful Souls

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>Kim Wook (played by Go Soo) is a con artist. Is there such a thing as a noble con artist with a strong sense of justice who can’t abide not righting a wrong?</p>

❤️ I want nobody but you
I couldn't help but root for Kim Wook, the con artist with a strong sense of justice. He's not your typical con artist; he actually helps the poor and returns their stolen money. But boy, does he find himself in trouble when the criminals he conned come after him! Talk about a wild chase.

Here's looking at you, kid.
One of the things that caught my attention was the supernatural element in the drama. Kim Wook and another character, Jang Pan Seok, can see and communicate with the souls of the missing people. It adds a whole new layer of mystery and intrigue to the story. Police detective Shin Joon Ho's missing fiancée, who was also an orphan, adds another layer of complexity to the plot. It seems like being an orphan puts them all in danger. I'm really curious to find out why they're being hunted down and murdered.

The series has a great blend of suspense, crime-solving, and supernatural elements. It kept me on the edge of my seat throughout. I mean, who doesn't love a good mystery combined with some thrilling action?

Go Soo, who plays Kim Wook, is such a talented actor. He brings depth and charisma to his character, making him so likable despite his con artist background. It's no wonder he has such a strong fan base.

AB

Quirky Kdrama Fanatic
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this series on Netflix. It's definitely worth adding to your watch list if you're a fan of Korean dramas and enjoy a good mix of mystery, crime, and supernatural elements. If you're already a fan of Go Soo, like I am, I highly recommend checking out some of his other works.