Mike Copon wins VH-1's But Can They Sing

OK im sorry, and yall can flame me for only seeing the finale, but Michael Copon winning this thing... does it really mean anything? They all sounded so horrible. He, Morgan, and Antonio were pretty decent, and they knew what they were doin with Bai Ling... but really this was a waste of time unless you loved seeing the men take off their shirts (prolly the only thing I wish i had seen ^_--)
 
True, I couldn't make it through the entire clip of Michael cuz... well... I've seen karaoke done better, but it's still cool. To me, he'll always be family. Always Time Force Blue. :thumbs:
 
What's cool about Copon is he isn't embarassed about his PR past. He is open about it.

In the OTH forums he posts there and talks about his TF days. I heard a interview where he compared the atmosphere of working on OTH and PRTF. I saw him on some sorta TV interview where he pulled his wallet out and showed his pic of himself in the Blue TF suit holding the helmet.

AJJ should get some class like Copon has.
 
I think that being a Power Ranger anymore isnt as career crippling as it was back in the day. The fact that its been on over 10 years is always gonna say something. The ones that were in it back in its MMPR days (JDF aside) Im sure all block it outta their minds, but after that as far as kids shows go its become a damn sweet show even from an adults perspective. Ya figure the TF guys loved it, Jeff P still responds to his characters name, and the SPD cast has been uber generous with their time and with the fans. So thats just awesome!
 
Forever Knight said:
What's cool about Copon is he isn't embarassed about his PR past. He is open about it.

In the OTH forums he posts there and talks about his TF days. I heard a interview where he compared the atmosphere of working on OTH and PRTF. I saw him on some sorta TV interview where he pulled his wallet out and showed his pic of himself in the Blue TF suit holding the helmet.

AJJ should get some class like Copon has.


AJJ is like that because she missed out on so much other stuff why doing the first three years. It's not like she is completely embarrassed, it's the simple fact that everytime you see her people are so fucking nerdy to only think of her as "Kimberly." Same for Steve/Rocky who's viewed as ASJ replacement.
 
Who cares about AJJ? She sucked, uttercrap and pathetic.

Michael Copon definitely OWNS AJJ.

Power Rangers Time Force OWNS!
 
Sucked, that's why she is so obsessed with people frequently talking about how bad an actress she is. :rolleyes:

Not that I'm angry at you but the TF cast wasn't exactly the best ensembled put together the show's seen.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top