Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 3: Round 3

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
This is the third round for MMPR Season 3

MMPR Season 1 Round 1: 99.99%
Now... MMPR Season Round 2 have 100%

Let's see what this poll have and the poll will be closed next 4 days.

So what's your opinion on MMPR Season 3 and why? VOTE NOW!
 
Season 3 is where I kinda started losing intrest, I wasn't fond of the ninjetti or ninjor (hated his voice.) or the zords to be quite honest (they just didn't go with the zyu suits.). I stuck through season 3 anyway though, like a little trooper. At the end of the day, "Eh, it was alright."
 
I voted for "Eh, it was alright.".

Because when compared to Season 1, Season 3 would have to be the cheesiest of the MMPR Saga. It seemed too much like one of those cheesy American Teenager programs (Sweet Valley High, Clarissa Explains it All, and other crap..) which kinda put me off a bit.

That Australian girl was also part of the cheesyness. She was surposed to be turned evil so she can spy on the Ranger for Rita, but she seemed more like she wanted to "steal Tommy off Kim". But later in Power Rangers Zeo and Turbo she was OK.

Rito Revolto I wasn't too keen on either. His voice was too annoying. He was not the type of villian I was hoping for at the time. I'd describe Rito as the "Crazy Frog" of Power Rangers.

Another Bizzare thing, when the kids were turned into kids in the Alien Rangers episodes, Kat was played by an American girl with a dodgy fake Australian accent. :nono: I'm sure right now she's grown up, and she'd be embarrassed when she looks back.

Still, there was some interesting bits, the Zeo Crystal, the ShogunZords, the bit when the Command Center got destroyed, etc..
 
Needed more use of Ninja Tricks (I mean the theme is ninja afterall)...Adam had that growing power (the trick both Seizou and Ikkou used)...Rocky had bushin (just like Sasuke and Kouta) and then it would be later used by Dustin.
 
I personally love season 3. I love Ninjor, Ninja Megazord and Shogun Megazord, unlikely Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa. They were completely goofy.

Oh yeah... Master Vile OWNS Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa.

The first half of season 3 when Kimberly was there... I loved it but I hate Kimberly and may she die slowly.

The last half of season 3 when Katherine was there... FANTASTIC. More better than the first half of season. Katherine is way better than Kimberly. I was so happy that she left and not being a Power Ranger no more. Katherine was fantastic Pink Ranger. Kimberly was freakin' bitch and wussy.

"TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!' "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

That happened in MMPR The Movie. "EWW! GROSS!" My gosh, she was so snob and bitch.

I wish Katherine would be in the whole 3 seasons and no Kimberly at all.

Anywho... when I watched the season 3, it was awesome. That made me want to watch Kakuranger. You see how much I love Ninja Megazord. Look at Ninja Megazord... amazing design. One of my favorite megazord.

As for Alien Rangers saga, I thought it was pretty cool but could have better for that.

And also they should have use Kakuranger costumes in the whole seasons and change to Power Rangers Ninja instead of Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers.

Oh meh. I loved it. :D
 
FreedomBlack said:
Need I say more?
Easy, not a direct adaptation.

Anywho, Kakuranger beats it any day, but that's not to say this wasn't one of my favorite seasons. It's the only one I loved all the way from the first three, it had great multiparters, it lead up to Kim losing her powers nicely, Falcon Zord being caught was nice, and I loved the Zedd-Tommy fight we got. There were a few bits I didn't like, mainly the Masked Rider episodes, but other than that it was a great season.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top