Michael Bay is hitting the sewers.. New live action NINJA TURTLES

Michael Bay seems like a "plague", affecting shows from our childhood.

First Transformers, now the 'Turtles. :redface2:
 
It could still be thought of as Toku, just not from Japan and millions more spent on it. Special effects, martial arts, guys in suits. Sounds like a Toku to me.
 
Still it's on an American Product, punting toward the power chamber
 
It could still be thought of as Toku, just not from Japan and millions more spent on it. Special effects, martial arts, guys in suits. Sounds like a Toku to me.

It technically is. Just don't let anyone hear you say that.

Still it's on an American Product, punting toward the power chamber

I don't know why I posted the thread where I did. Total retardation on my part, I thought I was in the power chamber.

Michael Bay seems like a "plague", affecting shows from our childhood.

First Transformers, now the 'Turtles. :redface2:

Bay made Transformers bad ass. Go back and watch the G1 cartoon, horrid writing, bad continuity, and random introductions for characters that dissapear anyways. People are just bitches about nostalgia.
 
Bay made Transformers bad ass. Go back and watch the G1 cartoon, horrid writing, bad continuity, and random introductions for characters that dissapear anyways. People are just bitches about nostalgia.

And yet all of those are also in Bay's movies :laugh:
 
Bay made Transformers bad ass. Go back and watch the G1 cartoon, horrid writing, bad continuity, and random introductions for characters that dissapear anyways. People are just bitches about nostalgia.

Actually, if you look at it that way, Bay made the movies exactly like the show :laugh:

But, honestly, I don't think this would be too bad of a match up. The Turtles are good, fun, action spectacles, and that's what Bay specializes in. This could actually work out if it's true.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top