Metal Gear Solid Online Premiere Beta up!

So, do y'all wanna set up a time sometime this weekend to get together on MGO and have some fun?
 
oh god, not this again. last week for me was hell because of the beta.



and i thought it was over.... but it wasn't.


my screename is my psn name. hit me up and add me. and on mgo i'm Dokuganryu. look for me in free battle on the otacon server.
 
yeh, it took all of us the same time and effort. But, for me at least, it was worth it. I think MGO is pretty kick ass and I cant wait for the real game to come out.

Im always in the Otacon server in Free Battle. Mostly in Sneaking games or TDM. So, now that you finally played the game, what do you think of it? Was it worth all the trouble?
 

sigh.............

yeah it was worth it. there are some glitches to fix, but i'll probably end up playing this full time next month when it comes coupled with mgs4.

what time does everyone wanna meet up on beta?
 
I dont know, how about today? EDIT-I made an HJU server. Whenever Im on Ill open it up.
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…