Members you enjoy talking to the most

3. Bolt, cause even tho he's a dork sometimes

Guilty as charged... :P


I DO hope that we're not going to let that one incident ruin my good graces with the board, though.
 
I really oughta start talking to u guys more often. I know my wrestling as well. I think Bolt can vouch me for that.
 
Without a shadow of a doubt, Misfits knows more about wrestling than Rosie O'Donell knows about Hollandaise sauce! It's true! He's also been able to experience a lot of stuff firsthand, which is a big plus.

I like to consider myself FMW-Man though. :anime:



Or at least Hayabusa-Man...
 
One of the promotions I got into heavily was FMW and New Japan Pro Wrestling. Cause Jyushin Thunder Lyger and Great Muta were working for WCW during my childhood, so it pursued me to watch some of their ****. FMW I got into cause I grew up idolizing ECW(since I've been following the promotion since 1995)...So I bought a couple tapes and I was just in awe seeing guys like Masato Tanaka, Hayabusa, Atsushi Onita, Terry Funk, Mr. Pogo...doing insane **** in all these death matches...My jaw just fell to the floor. I also got hooked on All Japan because I saw a clip of Kenta Kobashi doing the Burning Hammer, and that too, got me in awe because you don't see matches where these guys work their asses off to please the fans. One of the greatest matches of all time, IMO, is between Kenta Kobashi and Toshiaki Kawada for the Triple Crown Championship. I believe Kawada was the champ...the match went to a 60 minute draw. Then I read "Pure Dynamite" by the Dynamite Kid, and that got me hooked on the old stuff...him and Tiger Mask particularly...Tiger Mask is one of the greatest flyers ever!!!
 
Tiger Mask was insanely awesome, but Tiger Mask IV is a cocky biotch. I remember the match when he was partnered with HEAT against Liger and Koji Kanemoto (who I think is an incredibly talented guy!) and it still makes me giggle like a schoolgirl in heat (pardon the pun).

Hayabusa is my forte though... he's just my favorite of all time. I respect him so much, what a cool guy.
 
Kohji Kanemoto is an amazing wrestler. I don't really care for Tiger Mask IV. The only one that matters is the original one, Satoru Sayama. But one of my favorite matches w/ TM IV was a 10 man tag match....Him, Yakushiji, Gran Naniwa, Gran Hamada and Super Delphin vs. Kaientai DX...I loved DX. All 5 of those guys were awesome!
 
People I most often talk to on IMs...

Keith, of course (the man!)
MaraJade, my little sis (sort of)
the Freedoms, most often FreedomBlack
Jeff
Kage
MarZeo (my little bro)
Mega Ranger
Blue-Chan
TMurdock
DeltaZero and
BraveMax
 
Last edited:
Well, seeing as though I don't really talk to much of you guys, I'll post the people that I do like here the most:

1. Forever Knight cause his taste in music is exactly like mine
2. Bolt cause he knows as much, if more, about wrestling than myself.
3. Keith cause he's just the coolest guy to talk to at a convention
4. Megaranger cause he's a great guy to hang around w/ at a convention, and knows alot about sentai/toku and gundam.
5. RSR and Basari cause of their websites dedicated to, IMO, the best Kamen Rider series of all time, Kamen Rider Black!
 
Misfits923 said:
Well, seeing as though I don't really talk to much of you guys, I'll post the people that I do like here the most:

1. Forever Knight cause his taste in music is exactly like mine
2. Bolt cause he knows as much, if more, about wrestling than myself.
3. Keith cause he's just the coolest guy to talk to at a convention
4. Megaranger cause he's a great guy to hang around w/ at a convention, and knows alot about sentai/toku and gundam.
5. RSR and Basari cause of their websites dedicated to, IMO, the best Kamen Rider series of all time, Kamen Rider Black!

If you like Kamen Rider BLACK that much, we're gonna get along just fine... :jam:
 
But one of my favorite matches w/ TM IV was a 10 man tag match....Him, Yakushiji, Gran Naniwa, Gran Hamada and Super Delphin vs. Kaientai DX...I loved DX. All 5 of those guys were awesome!

Not all 5! Super Delphin never jived with me... I did like his match with Shinjiro Ohtani at Super J Cup '94 (the same tournament that Hayabusa lost to Liger in! :bawling: ), but I much prefered it when Gedo reversed his Delphin Clutch into a cradle. :jam: I wish Sasuke had beaten Benoit though; that match was INCREDIBLE.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top