Well, I think I found my answer. And of course, it turns out to be something Transformers related.
So I was listening to
-->This Song<-- again when I took notice of the stock image and particularly the blue guy over on the far right. Yep, that's pretty much Galaxy Mega. Ironically, I think that's just a slightly-redesigned Galvatron.
The only other thing that makes sense to me is if he looked like
-->one of the blue guys from Machine Robo<--, but the only way I would've ever recognized them is from when the toys were repurposed into Go-Bots, as I actually never knew about Machine Robo until just recently.
Incidentally, any time I point to text -->Like This<-- it means its a link. I do this because, as past experience has shown, linked text on this forum looks like normal text so most people don't even see it when reading a topic.
EDIT: Ugh, what is with everything automatically turning links into images?