[SELLING] Megaranger vs. Carranger & Gingaman vs. Megaranger

First off, do not buy something from Amazon Japan unless you really want it. To ship back 2 DVDs would've been $176.
My loss is your gain because I want to get rid of them since they're coming to Blu-Ray. For $35, you can get unopened, official DVDs of Megaranger vs. Carranger & Gingaman vs. Megaranger:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/221970801599?_mwBanner=1
If you're not worried about getting them in HD (the HD copies will be on a set with other Super Sentai films for $209) or want officials Toei DVDs without paying the high prices, now's the time.
Being official Toei discs means they'll be Region 2 and have no subtitles. Factor that in you decision. Shipping is free but that means I can't guarantee delivery by Christmas.
If you buy them, hope you enjoy them .
 

I'm so sorry. When I informed Amazon that I couldn't return the item due to costs, they gave me an account number to use. I'm sorry about ending the listing. Thank you to anyone who showed interest.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…