Medicom-Real Action Heroes (RAH)-"Dragon Knight" & "Onyx"

Kind of want to nab Decade. But I'm really waiting for when they make and release Faiz. Double would be a nice one too!:thumbs:
 
I found a new article/review which describes some of the attributes of the "Dragon Knight" figure:

●マスク前方の「ソリッドフェイスシールド」は別パーツ構造により、内部「レッドアイ」をスリット内部に再現!
●胸部「ドラゴンチェスト」はPVC製にてリアルに再現!
●両肩、両膝等に装備された、デバイスポイントである「ジペット・スレッド」はそのディティールを完全再現!
●変身ベルト「Vバックル」にはカードホルダーを劇中同様装填可能、さらにカードホルダーからはアドベントカードを引き出す事も可能!
●左腕のドラグバイザーはカードホルダー展開時を「開・閉」2種のパーツ再替えにてリアルに再現!
●「フォース・ボーン」と呼ばれるボディスーツ各部の立体モールドは、コスチューム生地への特殊加工により、そのディティールを完全再現!
●各種手首パーツ付属により劇中の印象的なポージングを再現!
●素体にはRAH301改を内蔵し、独自のボディラインをリアル再現!
●足首にて分割された、ブーツにより多彩なポージングに対応!
●ABS製「ドラグセイバー」付属!
●同スケール5種のアドベントカードが付属!Vバックル、ドラグバイザーに装填可能!

This is what I got from the Google translator so any better translations would be greatly appreciated:
● front mask "Soriddofeisushirudo" is another part structure, the internal "Red Eye" inside the slit to reproduce!
● Chest "Dragon Chest" is made of PVC in accurately reproduced!
● shoulders, knees, etc. The equipment is a device point "Jipetto thread" is to reproduce the full detail!
● Belt makeover "V buckle" in the movie as a card holder can be loaded from the card holder can also withdrawing ADVENT CARD!
● DRAGVISOR card holder during the deployment of the left arm is a "closed-open" realistically reproduced in two parts of the species re-sort!
● "The Bourne force" three-dimensional molded parts, known as body suits, by special processing of fabric costume, complete reproduction of detail!
● reproduce the striking poses in the movie by various wrist parts are included!
● The body element has an internal break RAH301, reproduce their own real body lines!
● partitioned in ankle support boots by a variety of poses!
● ABS made "DRAGSABER" included!
● ADVENT CARD comes with five types of the same scale! V buckle, can be loaded into DRAGVISOR!

And here is a related link/article on NicoNico Douga ("Ichiba"), which, strangely enough, for one of the "related videos" there is a a nice quality rip of RIDER CHIPS' version of "Into the Boundless Flame" (Ryuki 3rd ED).

Never knew they made that. Go figure.
 
1. Are these out yet?.
2. How much do they normally go for?.
3. What is the height of these 2 figures?.

I think I'm going to get the Onyx.
 
1. Are these out yet?.
2. How much do they normally go for?.
3. What is the height of these 2 figures?.

I think I'm going to get the Onyx.

1. No, it's coming out in April.
2. This one retails for 18,800 yen.
3. These are 1/6 scale figures, so they're approximately 30 cms. (12")
 
If i din read wrong for the scans,you need to purchase Dragon Knight first press edition to get the coupon for Onyx then can you buy Oynx
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top