Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!" Dec 4, 2008 #12 Forever Knight said: yeah who are they?. Click to expand... Are you serious?! Gamou-san was Succubus in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger from episodes 21-23 and Kasumi Tachibana from Kamen Rider Hibiki. Beppu-san was Ozu Houka/MagiPink from Mahou Sentai Magiranger. Ring any bells?!
Forever Knight said: yeah who are they?. Click to expand... Are you serious?! Gamou-san was Succubus in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger from episodes 21-23 and Kasumi Tachibana from Kamen Rider Hibiki. Beppu-san was Ozu Houka/MagiPink from Mahou Sentai Magiranger. Ring any bells?!
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Dec 4, 2008 #13 wow, pictures please i know ayumi, just not the other one
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Dec 4, 2008 #14 Sentaifan'07 Xman said: Are you serious?! Gamou-san was Succubus in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger from episodes 21-23 and Kasumi Tachibana from Kamen Rider Hibiki. Beppu-san was Ozu Houka/MagiPink from Mahou Sentai Magiranger. Ring any bells?! Click to expand... You...sound too worked up over this. And anyway, bother to look at the date of the post? Those names weren't well known back then.
Sentaifan'07 Xman said: Are you serious?! Gamou-san was Succubus in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger from episodes 21-23 and Kasumi Tachibana from Kamen Rider Hibiki. Beppu-san was Ozu Houka/MagiPink from Mahou Sentai Magiranger. Ring any bells?! Click to expand... You...sound too worked up over this. And anyway, bother to look at the date of the post? Those names weren't well known back then.
Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!" Dec 4, 2008 #16 Ky Kiske said: Leave it to that rutabaga to bump a three year old thread. Click to expand... Are you talking about me?! Because I don't sound that negative, do I?!
Ky Kiske said: Leave it to that rutabaga to bump a three year old thread. Click to expand... Are you talking about me?! Because I don't sound that negative, do I?!
Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!" Dec 4, 2008 #18 Oh nevermind. Now if Marty meant to say which of these two were hot in '05 or in the present time, I would say both of them.
Oh nevermind. Now if Marty meant to say which of these two were hot in '05 or in the present time, I would say both of them.