Sentinel King
Banned
Why all the threads complaining about movies that you'll never watch? Seems counter-productive.
My sentiments exactly!!!
Why all the threads complaining about movies that you'll never watch? Seems counter-productive.
Why all the threads complaining about movies that you'll never watch? Seems counter-productive.
My point is, complaining about the movie before it comes out isn't a good way to look at things. We don't know if will suck or not. Heck, we don't even know if it's getting greenlit.
And don't you get smarmy with me young man, or I'll send you to bed without supper.
My point is, complaining about the movie before it comes out isn't a good way to look at things. We don't know if will suck or not. Heck, we don't even know if it's getting greenlit.
Just wait until there's confirmed casting..then you'll get thumb up or down whatever you likes to, but like I said..IT'S TOO DAMN SOON FOR THAT!
Your not getting me dude. That thumbs down I posted was referred to the guy who suggested that actor.
I like you because you're always right.My point is, complaining about the movie before it comes out isn't a good way to look at things. We don't know if will suck or not. Heck, we don't even know if it's getting greenlit.
I recall the Mortal Kombat movie actually being good......