Masked Rider Fan Movie

King Joe

Banned
I dunno if I'd post it here or the video section, while there is no MOVIE to show, So..yeah.

It's currently just a two person deal (any help would be appreciated)

so it's hard as it is, but right now we are stumped with the story arc and making costumes.


anyways the story (as basic as it is) is kinda Showa meets Heisei. 70s meet 2000s.

My friend (who is on this forum as well) is more of a fan of the Showa era while I am a fan of the Heisei generation (not saying we don't acknowledge those eras. I personally like Stronger :) )

We don't even have character names or Rider names. Though my character is more Rider like than my friend's, in actuality, he is more monster than rider.


My friend's character is (was) the 2nd in command of a Shocker like organization and decides that he does not want to be apart of it anymore and escapes. Not before trying to destroy the command center.

My character was one of the experimental riders his organization to defeat other riders. (which is why mine is more rider-like) Those riders are sent to capture my friend's character, but due to an explosion, my character escapes too.


at this point, the shows will be split. He'll have his own show, and I'll have my own show. Each 10 or 15 minutes long. Some times one episode will be a combination of the shows.






anyways, it's still in the planning stage... and if anyone lives near by and wants to help over the weekend, your welcome to contribute!
 
I'm on the other side of the country, but I can write something for you if you need help.

While we need people to live near (because my friend does not do well talking with people not in front of him.)


But! I'd love it if you would write a HBV or a gag PSA episode :P :castlerock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top