Man kills wife over Toys

He didn't kill her because of the toys. There were very deep issues between these two people and sadly things came to tragic end when something he cared for was destroyed. The whole toy aspect is being played up to get people to read the articles, it's shameless but that is how the news works now.

^ This.
 
I agree. I hope he gets locked up for life.

Read this as he already explained what I wanted to say :

He didn't kill her because of the toys. There were very deep issues between these two people and sadly things came to tragic end when something he cared for was destroyed. The whole toy aspect is being played up to get people to read the articles, it's shameless but that is how the news works now.

We don't know their story, so for all we know, they tore each other up mentally to the point that one of them would've cracked and killed another. This is where marriage counseling and psychiatric therapy comes in.

Make no mistake, it was BOTH of their faults as to why this happened and I'm not going to take either side for it since it was. He shouldn't have killed her, however that woman should not have ripped gradually his psyche apart and not been a fucking bitch. There is probably information we DON'T know about what he did, but from what I'm gathering , it was all on her which I'm having a problem believing unless she was that horrible.

I find it sexist that women are always given the benefit from doubt in this society of ours because it is not only unhealthy ,but largely counteractive in making an egalitarian society, not a feminist or masculinist society. I also find it sexist otherwise if we recall the Chris Brown deal.

With that said, this article is on the verge to becoming a joke.
 
This is horrible. As much as this woman shouldn't have done anything to his Star Wars collection, he shouldn't have killed her either.

Instead of killing, why not give DIVORCE a chance? Because people DON'T HAVE to love eachother forever. Because if I had a wife and I found that she.. I dunno smashed my video games equipment, for whatever lame excuse "Oh, you're spending WAAY too long with these video games, blah blah..", it was still inapropriate. I would tell her "**** THE RELATIONSHIP, IT'S OVER!!", and I would pack my bag, moved out.
 
I found this to be a very common case. Coming from Thailand myself, I've actually seen a lot of westerner coupled with Thai women, and to be honest, it's a stereotypical thing to call these women whores cause they cling to westerners thinking they're rich and all.

News reports are always showing a western guy and a Thai woman incident. There's like a story every month. There's also been interviews and research that shows they marry for money, not for love and that's why things like this happens.

Now don't get me wrong, there ARE cases where it's true love, but I'm just saying it's rarely seen.
 
I work with a Thai woman who came to the UK to marry her white English husband and has now been divorced from him for three years, she says part of the relationship breakdown happened because she basically thinks the UK is horrible and British people are disgusting and uncivilised compared to Thailand. I half want to ask "Why did you come here then" but I can see how problems would start, especially when someone is thousands of miles away from home and had never left their own country before
 
I work with a Thai woman who came to the UK to marry her white English husband and has now been divorced from him for three years, she says part of the relationship breakdown happened because she basically thinks the UK is horrible and British people are disgusting and uncivilised compared to Thailand. I half want to ask "Why did you come here then" but I can see how problems would start, especially when someone is thousands of miles away from home and had never left their own country before

She might have thought she'd be living in heaven and all. Compared to the UK, Thailand's pretty much a Collectivist kind of place where as UK would be more of an Individualist kind of place. She probably started to not care about the money and wanted to go back to her family.
 
I'd kill a bitch if she fucked with my toys, too.

:meh:

It sounds a bit messed up, but I probably could too. Though the real underlying issue is the couple probably had a destructive relationship. There are certain types of people that may love each other, but in certain aspects are dangerous towards each other. I myself have been in a similar situation so I can speak from experience. Some personalities just clash and when things escalate it can get ugly. It doesn't sound like he intentionally did it (or maybe he did), moreso like he was caught in a blind rage. The fact that he admitted it and accepted his punishment shows he knows what he did wrong.

I have been in two situations where I lost most of my possessions and as a result it has made me extremely protective over what I have now. It becomes somewhat of an animalistic nature to defend your home and your property, and if something or someone threatens it...well adrenaline can take over and bad things can happen. I find the best way to combat this is to try and identify the traits that don't work well with you and avoid them. Also if there are personality types that you bother you, then stay away from those people. Of course it isn't always that easy, but I would say it's easier to try and avoid it ahead of time instead of trying to leave after already deep into this sort of relationship.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top