Mammoth could be reborn in four years!

Oh, absolutely not! :O_O: Not that I'm angry at you. I don't think it's a good idea to bring back Saber-Toothed tigers. Can you imagine if Saber-Toothed tigers roaming..? Those creatures can crush human skull in a full force. No humans can survive that force.

Except one thing, I remembered the article where the scientists are discussed in the past about bringing Cave Bears back from extinction.

It's not like it would be for the wilderness. I'm talking about for prisons to keep them in line or whatever.:laugh:

But the thought of having one is exhilarating, if not frightening. In my opinion , having it crossbred with a domestic for seven generations in cat time would breed a newer species of domestic cat that would go well for hunting or snuggling with.
 
Science: We can now revive extinct animals!
Mankind: Yaaaayyy!
*A hundred races become extinct in a matter of days*
Science: You guys suck
 
Even if the Mammoth's were reborn, I doubt they could survive today's natural climate and environment. It's not like what it used to be all those many years ago.

Unless you want to keep them caged up in some animal facility.
 
Even if the Mammoth's were reborn, I doubt they could survive today's natural climate and environment. It's not like what it used to be all those many years ago.

Unless you want to keep them caged up in some animal facility.

Of course. You think the public would want them roaming the fields? A majority of the public has seen the Jurassic Park movies and would definitely not support that.
 
Look I want to ride a mammoth....I could be Kamen Rider Mammoth. It be cool to hunt the dodobird , even the Tasmanian Tiger...now that would be cool.
 
Of course. You think the public would want them roaming the fields? A majority of the public has seen the Jurassic Park movies and would definitely not support that.

We could dwarf them by a slight margin and make them cattle for colder climates and given the opportunity adapt them to warmer climates and then shrink them for domestication and consumption. Mammoths could solve the problem with the food supply .

That and insects.

Also, once they are domesticated, we should try to make dwarf mammoths into pets.

You guys are twats. Talking about whether it's right or wrong and ****. IT'S A FUCKING MAMMOTH! THIS IS AWESOME! You ever wanted to ride a mammoth to work? You can now! This is some Flintstone's ****, maaaaan!

This I agree with. And knowing Sabretooth Tigers aren't deadly , it makes me want to clone one and just terrorize it.
 
We could dwarf them by a slight margin and make them cattle for colder climates and given the opportunity adapt them to warmer climates and then shrink them for domestication and consumption. Mammoths could solve the problem with the food supply .

That and insects.

Also, once they are domesticated, we should try to make dwarf mammoths into pets.

I'm still waiting for my domesticated chihuahua-sized bear. Seriously, who wouldn't want a pet teddy bear?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top