Male Filipino singer sounds like Beyonce

KAGEKI

It stinks.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bro5usXIBRw"]YouTube - Male Philippines Idol Singer Sounds Like Beyonce[/ame]
 
*Filipino o/

and he's not bad if a bit dramatic with laying down O____O

also what's up with the dudes walking around him? XD
 
Filipino! o/

I remember that segment (and I watch that show all the time too even in the Philippines) called "All for Juan, Juan for All". :D
 
Oh Eat Bulaga...:laugh: But as you can tell, the 'male' isn't a male.

*Filipino o/

and he's not bad if a bit dramatic with laying down O____O

also what's up with the dudes walking around him? XD

It's all a part of their segment of the show. They're commentators.

Filipino! o/

I remember that segment (and I watch that show all the time too even in the Philippines) called "All for Juan, Juan for All". :D

:rofl: I don't know why but every time I see the name Juan used in another way I die laughing LOL
 
*Filipino o/

and he's not bad if a bit dramatic with laying down O____O

also what's up with the dudes walking around him? XD

The dudes walking around him are the hosts of the show he's on.


And....it is kind of ambiguous. The kid's flat chested, but I can't quite see his neck, so It's hard to find the adam's apple. ^^;;
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top