MagiGreen of Magired for leader?

Doggy Kruger said:
MagiGreen's name is Makito :)

I wouldn't really consider MagiMother the leader but more of a temporary mentor.

Temporary is right.

I think it'd be cool if once in a while they did throw an official leader at us who wasn't the red guy. Wasn't NinjaWhite really the one with the brains and the skills in Kakuranger? But I guess there are some things Toei isn't comfortable changing.
 
Doggy Kruger said:
YAY!

After finishing T-N's subs, I guess we can safely say that MagiGreen IS the leader!!! :buttrock:

They confirmed him as leader?. Would explain why his mecha is the most bad ass of the group.
 
Doggy Kruger said:
YAY!

After finishing T-N's subs, I guess we can safely say that MagiGreen IS the leader!!! :buttrock:
Really? 'Cause both Kai and Makito looked when Houka addressed the "leader." And when Kai asked Makito if their "plan" was OK, it felt more like he was confering with him rather than submitting to his older brother as leader.
 
I got the impression that, for now, it sorta goes both ways, in a brotherly fashion. Knowing these series, it'll presumably end up being Kai.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top