Lotta Innocents Die in Kamen Rider Kiva....

Keith Justice

New Member
..anyone else notice this? More often than not, Kiva doesn't make it on the scene in time.

At this point in a KR series, I think Kiva just might have the largest body count.
 
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed. I've also noticed the trend of the hero showing up and *then* the villian going for the kill....I guess alot of people gotta die for justice in this one. :disappoin
 
Kuuga's body count takes Kiva's, pours gasoline over it, and lights a match.

That said, in comparison to the most recent series, it's not a nice place to be for innocent extras, yeah.
 
Compared to Den-o who always arrived on time...

Off course Den-o could travel through time and repair damage if needed XD so he's got an unfair advantage :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top