The Black Sun CHUPA SHOTARO! Nov 12, 2010 #4,831 wildwolf said: Click to expand... lol Awww ****... Sndtrkman said: Click to expand... :sly: :eyebrow: :nono: No...just...no.
wildwolf said: Click to expand... lol Awww ****... Sndtrkman said: Click to expand... :sly: :eyebrow: :nono: No...just...no.
G Geki night New Member Nov 13, 2010 #4,832 Kaji Motomiya said: ....Someone needs to get punched....badly. Click to expand... Their parents? Sndtrkman said: Click to expand... Lol, chavs :laugh:
Kaji Motomiya said: ....Someone needs to get punched....badly. Click to expand... Their parents? Sndtrkman said: Click to expand... Lol, chavs :laugh:
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Nov 13, 2010 #4,833 Sndtrkman said: Click to expand... Yet people say video games corrupt the youth of America. :laugh:
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Nov 13, 2010 #4,835 I really REALLY REALLY hope those kids are just dressing up for Halloween o.o wildwolf said: Click to expand... :laugh: clever!
I really REALLY REALLY hope those kids are just dressing up for Halloween o.o wildwolf said: Click to expand... :laugh: clever!
Sndtrkman Member Nov 13, 2010 #4,837 Yeah they are dressed up for Halloween but it is quite sad that they decided to dress up as The Jersey Shore people...
Yeah they are dressed up for Halloween but it is quite sad that they decided to dress up as The Jersey Shore people...
heroizumi Hey, I'm Eian. Nov 13, 2010 #4,839 geki night - Ahaha I missed that word. My friend Charli always used to say that about a bunch of the dumbass kids at my university in Japan XDDD Wild Wolf - Where can you buy those O.O Sndtrkman - I'd order from there XD
geki night - Ahaha I missed that word. My friend Charli always used to say that about a bunch of the dumbass kids at my university in Japan XDDD Wild Wolf - Where can you buy those O.O Sndtrkman - I'd order from there XD