Live-Action/CG Alvin and the Chipmunks

So Jason Lee has signed on to star as Dave

jason_scott_lee.jpg
?
 
*sobs and prepares Alvin's grave*

Oh cmon, isnt there a part of you that is at least curious what they would look like in CG with real people? I'm intrigued enough to let it ride.

...if one of those gets a movie, I'm personally blaming you for giving this list

But if Voltron got made into a Live Action movie, that gives a slight renewed hope for a new Power Rangers movie to come out. That has to be good. I would personally love to see a Voltron movie, would be fucking awesome to see a serious live action take with a giant combiner bot going at it with giant monsters.
 
All right, this is starting to get stupid. First Underdog and now Alvin and the Chipmunks? And why the hell is Jason Lee in all of these?
 
this a little late but dear god no. I don't care what they look like as cg you do not need to remake just about everything under the sun
 
Oh cmon, isnt there a part of you that is at least curious what they would look like in CG with real people? I'm intrigued enough to let it ride.



But if Voltron got made into a Live Action movie, that gives a slight renewed hope for a new Power Rangers movie to come out. That has to be good. I would personally love to see a Voltron movie, would be fucking awesome to see a serious live action take with a giant combiner bot going at it with giant monsters.

If Voltron gets made into a live action movie there's a very good chance it'll have a Hip-pop version of the theme song.

Still interested?
 
*Agrees with Zro about if any of the shows on that list get turned into a movie especially Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, he will kick JABR's ass...J/K!:laugh:*
 
If Voltron gets made into a live action movie there's a very good chance it'll have a Hip-pop version of the theme song.

Still interested?

Sure am. I have nothing against Hip-hop or some sort of Hip-pop. In fact I have nothing against modernization of older concepts. As long as there's going to be a team of 5, planet Aeris, and five robot cats that combine into a giant robot, I'm sold. I would love to see an attempt at it on the big screen.

Stop crying rape over every little movie adaption of an 80s cartoon!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top