Life after the end of NG...

ryatwo

Thank you for the Memories...
So it has been almost a week since Ngee Khiong's blog ceased operations, and also marks a week since I've not been getting my daily toy news... :disappoin

So my question is with NG gone, where are all you guys getting your toy news from these days? Any good ones out there that cover amazing ground regarding toy news coverage? That is Gundam, toku, anime, etc.
 
So it has been almost a week since Ngee Khiong's blog ceased operations, and also marks a week since I've not been getting my daily toy news... :disappoin

So my question is with NG gone, where are all you guys getting your toy news from these days? Any good ones out there that cover amazing ground regarding toy news coverage? That is Gundam, toku, anime, etc.

I rarely went to NG blog, but I read his latest entry. Didn't he gave the links of all of his source? Like Cybergundam blog, toysdaily, etc? You can find the toys news there :)
 
Yeah he did, but me being a bit of the lazy type can't be bothered to browse through ALL of those websites. Besides most of them were either Japanese or Korean, and some of them didn't even feature any pictures. Now, I'm starting to appreaciate all the hard work that NG did browsing through all those sites and keeping up to date.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top