Forever Knight Eye See You Jun 8, 2005 #101 Holy **** that kid was Kiba Ranger Kou!. Anyway, R.I.P. Burai. What a sad moment in the series Even Dragon Caesar felt it. One thing I've noticed it, out of all these new Power Ups and Battlizers the Tyrannoranger with the Dragon Shield is by far the best power up of them all.
Holy **** that kid was Kiba Ranger Kou!. Anyway, R.I.P. Burai. What a sad moment in the series Even Dragon Caesar felt it. One thing I've noticed it, out of all these new Power Ups and Battlizers the Tyrannoranger with the Dragon Shield is by far the best power up of them all.
Bolt boogie woogie feng shui Jun 8, 2005 #102 I asked a question dude, don't talk to me like im your punk friends in the street. Click to expand... Ahem.... FREEDOM BLACK.... AND....CHRIS JERICHO....WANT YOU....TO PLEASE SHUT....THE HELL....UP!
I asked a question dude, don't talk to me like im your punk friends in the street. Click to expand... Ahem.... FREEDOM BLACK.... AND....CHRIS JERICHO....WANT YOU....TO PLEASE SHUT....THE HELL....UP!
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jun 8, 2005 #103 Thanks, Bolt. Magiranger King: You have the right to remain silent. Use it.
Forever Knight Eye See You Jun 14, 2005 #105 Watched the finale episodes last night and I really enjoyed them. They did alot more with this than was done with MMPR's "Doomsday" episodes. My only gripe is there should have been a final big battle at Bandra's Palace. Overall a pretty good series. Not sure if I liked it better than MMPR but I definatley loved the fight scenes. I give the series a B. Up next... Ninja Sentai Kakuranger!
Watched the finale episodes last night and I really enjoyed them. They did alot more with this than was done with MMPR's "Doomsday" episodes. My only gripe is there should have been a final big battle at Bandra's Palace. Overall a pretty good series. Not sure if I liked it better than MMPR but I definatley loved the fight scenes. I give the series a B. Up next... Ninja Sentai Kakuranger!