This is my stage now!!
Hi, I am interested in buying a DX Kuuga belt, and in case I'm wrong with the date and/or I need to clarify, I want the belt that does all four forms. Does anyone have one willing to sell or advice for where to get one. My price range is anywhere up to $100, not including shipping, but i would like the shipping as low as possible.
Thanks for your help and support. :thumbs:

(I know toysnjoys has one in stock for 99.95, but I have heard a LOT of negative reviews for them, so no for them unless you prove those angry buyers wrong)

They're pretty rare nowadays and by pretty I mean VERY. from what I know, they can go higher than 100 even so I don't know if you'd enjoy paying over your limit for the belt. Your best bet is to ask one of the middleman services and check yahoo japan auctions. Good luck.

hi

there where 3 diff Kuuga belts released 2000-01,2006
all 3 are diff

the original 2000 is small goes for 80.00
the hong kong version is larger more like the tv version 80.00

the reissue 2006 is diff color

as far as toys n joys, i live in hawaii, yes they do charge double the yen price, you do have to understand w shipping and all and the price in japan
some toys can be expensive,i mean ive had small prob w them also,
why i started my own toy store, Shiodome toys, just research, what you want, i mean i own almost all sentai toys ever made til 2007, you dont think i paid 20.00 for each piece, and shipping

well again keep looking and compare

Banned
You could always go for a Complete Selection Kuuga Belt.
But thats WAY out of your prince range unless you get very lucky on YJA.

This is my stage now!!
You could always go for a Complete Selection Kuuga Belt.
But thats WAY out of your prince range unless you get very lucky on YJA.

And that's even harder to find for a decent price than the DX belt. I really like kuuga, but i don't want to go over 100 for dx. Legend Rider is a last resort. CS i wouldn't do over 400,im not made of cash, yknow, and that's already pushing it