Kurosagi The Movie Prediscussion


i like her wif long hair better.short hair looks like a boy! why did she cut it! so sad! :bawling:
 

i hope yamashita gets to get back at the fathers swindler..i think it was a bit of a cliffhanger for me when he didnt get back at him and i was irritated!ugh! i just hope this movie does that and maybe some lovey scenes with yoshida!lol :buttrock:
 
i like her wif long hair better.short hair looks like a boy! why did she cut it! so sad! :bawling:

Idk, bad idea cutting it. I like her with long hair, but not too long. For example, her hair length in Nobuto wo produce is an alright length, but before she cut it in that show she didn't look as good, but I believe they did that on purpose, so if I could see her long hair with a good style, I'd probably like it, but they were trying to make her look bad in that first episode of Nobuta I think, so of course it wouldn't have looked good.

They better hook up in the Kurosagi movie!!! This will be the third time I know of that those two have had chances for their characters to hook up in a show & THEY BETTER DO IT!!!!
 

yeah or ill be damn dissapointed they have the chemistry goin on :shakefist i sure hope kurosagi will get a chance to get back at the fathers swindler too..btw whats that in ure avatar?thats yamashita rite?what drama?looks kewl
 
yeah or ill be damn dissapointed they have the chemistry goin on :shakefist i sure hope kurosagi will get a chance to get back at the fathers swindler too..btw whats that in ure avatar?thats yamashita rite?what drama?looks kewl

Yes, as Takuya stated, it is Yamashita's characer (Akira) in Nobuta wo produce. (Awesome drama actually, I liked it as much if not better than Kurosagi.) He's just kicking someone's butt.
 
Yes, as Takuya stated, it is Yamashita's characer (Akira) in Nobuta wo produce. (Awesome drama actually, I liked it as much if not better than Kurosagi.) He's just kicking someone's butt.

nobuta wo produce?looks rad man! is there any on veoh?i wanna watch it. it looks awesome!:buttrock:
 
haha, my avatar is Akira too.

oh downloading from veoh now ;D hope it rocks! its strange on veoh ep 1 is divided into 2 section whereelse all the rest of the episodes are not divided. the first episode seems to have a longer runtime :thumbs:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…