Kurosagi The Movie Prediscussion

I think they should & will. If they don't, then that will just suck. He saved her in episode 1 from the subway & she's been nicest to him than anyone & cares for him a lot, so they should hook up. He knows he can't resist her.:P

I wish she hadn't cut her hair though, in the trailers there are scenes with it shorter.

i like her wif long hair better.short hair looks like a boy! why did she cut it! :( :( so sad! :bawling:
 
Who else thinks it's time that Kurosagi and Tsurara hook up?


I hope it's different from the series, actually. Although that's not too likely. From the trailers and clips I've seen, it looks like Kurosagi targets a couple different shirosagi. I was hoping for an extension of the show's ending; possibly a large-scale operation on the guy who swindled his father? But from the clips it looks like a couple smaller jobs.

i hope yamashita gets to get back at the fathers swindler..i think it was a bit of a cliffhanger for me when he didnt get back at him and i was irritated!ugh! i just hope this movie does that and maybe some lovey scenes with yoshida!lol :buttrock:
 
i like her wif long hair better.short hair looks like a boy! why did she cut it! :( :( so sad! :bawling:

Idk, bad idea cutting it. I like her with long hair, but not too long. For example, her hair length in Nobuto wo produce is an alright length, but before she cut it in that show she didn't look as good, but I believe they did that on purpose, so if I could see her long hair with a good style, I'd probably like it, but they were trying to make her look bad in that first episode of Nobuta I think, so of course it wouldn't have looked good.

They better hook up in the Kurosagi movie!!! This will be the third time I know of that those two have had chances for their characters to hook up in a show & THEY BETTER DO IT!!!!
 
Idk, bad idea cutting it. I like her with long hair, but not too long. For example, her hair length in Nobuto wo produce is an alright length, but before she cut it in that show she didn't look as good, but I believe they did that on purpose, so if I could see her long hair with a good style, I'd probably like it, but they were trying to make her look bad in that first episode of Nobuta I think, so of course it wouldn't have looked good.

They better hook up in the Kurosagi movie!!! This will be the third time I know of that those two have had chances for their characters to hook up in a show & THEY BETTER DO IT!!!!

yeah or ill be damn dissapointed :( :( they have the chemistry goin on :shakefist i sure hope kurosagi will get a chance to get back at the fathers swindler too..btw whats that in ure avatar?thats yamashita rite?what drama?looks kewl :D
 
yeah or ill be damn dissapointed :( :( they have the chemistry goin on :shakefist i sure hope kurosagi will get a chance to get back at the fathers swindler too..btw whats that in ure avatar?thats yamashita rite?what drama?looks kewl :D

Yes, as Takuya stated, it is Yamashita's characer (Akira) in Nobuta wo produce. (Awesome drama actually, I liked it as much if not better than Kurosagi.) He's just kicking someone's butt.
 
Yes, as Takuya stated, it is Yamashita's characer (Akira) in Nobuta wo produce. (Awesome drama actually, I liked it as much if not better than Kurosagi.) He's just kicking someone's butt.

nobuta wo produce?looks rad man! is there any on veoh?i wanna watch it. it looks awesome!:buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top