KR removed from the series of Youtubes?

Mifune

Member
Am I just not searching right or has Kamen Rider been removed from Youtube? I tried looking up Kamen Rider Den-O after waiting so long to get around to watch and well I couldn't find it. That seemed odd to me so I checked with a KR series I knew would be there, 555...wasn't there. Is this a result of Adness Entertainment (I must now kill them) requesting that they remove Kamen Rider from Youtube, or is it just something on my end?

If its the former then I must say I'M PISSED!! Sure they were going to do something potentially bad by releasing an Americanized version of Kamen Rider Ryuki but I wasn't going to get upset so long as it didn't interfere with my tokusatsu viewing pleasure but if they did that I must kill them.
 
YouTube has been removing a toku shows for a while now. They are copyrighted material and shouldn't be placed up on YouTube to begin with.

Oh, and chances are Toei had something to do with it? I know YouTube typically deletes stuff that get's reported too. Which is most likely what happened.
 
Last edited:
Old news, but Toei has been very active in removing videos of almost all their properties. I'm still amazed people even still bother putting anything from Toei shows on their YT accounts.
 
I'm not surprised. Youtube even did that to a Kamen Rider 555 fight scene.:disappoin >:( And now I may never see it again.
 
Oh...if its Toei's doing then I'm not really pissed about that. They have the right to. It just this is the first I've seen of this kind of thing. I wonder if Sazer X is still there.
 
Come to Veoh.

Veoh has every KR series in existance as well as other Toku. The only incident down there was when they deleted one of our guys' account because he had Cruel Angel's sub of Agito.

Other than that, the other series have been spared.
 
Go to crunchyroll, veoh, and stage6 for online streaming! Youtube haven't upload any Kamen Rider episodes since last year October but actually there raw episode of Kiva there.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top