Couldnt pick up my printer today but here's a little webcam shot..

cap_151.jpg

I thought the furry-ness added a more organic wolf feel :)

I also came up with a new rider

Kamen Rider Raion

so far there are 3 riders... I plan to have one more but I can't think of the right animal...

Kamen Rider Wolf
Kamen Rider Tora
Kamen Rider Raion

Doggy Kruger said:
so far there are 3 riders... I plan to have one more but I can't think of the right animal...

Kamen Rider Wolf
Kamen Rider Tora
Kamen Rider Raion

Well, you've got a dog, a cat, and a cow...why not a bird of some kind? A reptile?

A cow? Really? :laugh:

Raion is the katakana for 'Lion' :sweat:

I'm thinking of using a Tortoise because one of the kamen riders in my previous fic (which was never released) was a tortoise... If you're interested in reading the incomplete fic I didn't release, I can send it to you guys in a PM. It's called Kamen Rider Okibi :)

Doggy Kruger said:
I'm thinking of using a Tortoise because one of the kamen riders in my previous fic (which was never released) was a tortoise... If you're interested in reading the incomplete fic I didn't release, I can send it to you guys in a PM. It's called Kamen Rider Okibi :)

Ohhhhh, -tor-. I was thinking of taurus ^_^;;;

Okay, you have a dog, a cat, and a tortoise. My bad! =D

I don't know if this helps or anything, but if you are still looking for a name, how about Kamen Rider Sirius? I dont know, just thought I could assist you in some way.

A lion, why have the his name be something like "Leon Shishiou" (Leon, based on constallion Leo; & "Shishiou" japanese for "LionKing")