Goodness gracious here I go again.

For those of you that read fanfics at J-H... I'm pretty sure you've seen me with a few titles here an there (Kamen Rider Tokyo, Kamen Rider Okibi, Chuusetsu Sentai Inuranger) and I've never finished any of them or posted the first eps of some main;y because of my busy schedule.

HOWEVER...

Now that SAT's are next week and I won't be spending much tiem studying afterwards, I decided to start on yet another Kamen Rider fic and I plan to continue on through this one. So, please... feedback is GREATLY appreciated and needed for me to continue on with this fic (lack of feedback was one reason I decided to quit fanfics)

Enjoy!

Title:
Kamen Rider Wolf, Kamen Rider Urufu, Kamen Rider Ookami (debating which one to use)

Theme:
Animals

Story:
(still working on it)
Reports of missing civilians have been going around the city and one female reporter is sent out to investigate where all the missing bodies are found: in the forest. She discovers a shocking secret as she investigates but just what exactly is it?

Riders:
Kamen Rider Wolf
Kamen Rider Tora

Cast:
(Casting)

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to this, mostly because I always wanted to create a Kamen Rider that is based off a wolf. I'm still trying to get my idea in drawing. Can't wait for your fanfic.

Why not try "Kamen Rider Verik" (Verik is a Polish word for 'Wolf', best example is Gingaverik{Wolf Seijuu} of GingaMan). And have your hero's last-name be something wolf-related like "Tsukikage" {Moonlight}.

^Gah! I've already decided on WOLF but you know what? I really like the sound of Tsukikage for a last name. I think i'll be using that. Thanks! :buttrock:

Rock on. I'll keep an eye on this one -- the wolf theme is interesting. That's about all the commentary I've got, so I'll wait around 'til the story starts... ;) And I put up an avatar for you in the Avatar Thread, dude. =)

Doggy Kruger: You're welcome. And if you like, how about have Kamen Rider Tora's real name be "Taiga Hikarikiba"[Taiga=Stream, Hikari=Light, Kiba=Fang]. 'Taiga' doubles as pun of 'Tiger' due to similar pronouncation.

Today in 4th period, I had 30 minutes of free time in class... So I started drawing the concept of Kamen Rider Wolf.

I'll scan in this weekend when I get my printer back from the shop.

Here's a little descrpition of what it looks like:

- Slanted Rhombus shaped eyes
- Wolf ears
- On the side of his helmet he has 3 spikes on each side
- Fur going around his neck that forms a V-shape down his body that ends above the belt buckle.
- Metal ribs on his side
- Fur on his shoulders
- Fur on his thighs

And that's all I drew so far... the design isn't done yet..
Also...

I've been thinking of his color scheme

1) Dark Blue, Grey, Black
2) White, Grey, Black

Belt:
His belt plays little mini-discs and that is how he transforms. In order to transform, he needs the mini-disc (no name yet) to insert it onto the buckle. He closes the buckle and the disc starts to spin. As it spins, he does his henshin pose, yells out 'henshin' and the belt, with a suave voice, says "Wolf!"

Tell me what you think so far :)