KR Den-O: Time Agency (Sign Up)

Mind holding Gun form for me DK? I'm on a friends comp and I don't feel right trying to create a bio on their computer. I'd have to search around for the right program... *shakes head no* and I won't go snooping...

EDIT: Cool thanks. I'll be back Weds. Evening so I'll have it up between then and Thurs. Morning.
 
Last edited:
Name:Callum Nicholson
Age:17
Codename:Tsubasa (Japanese for wing)
Imagine: Sieg
Rider Designation:005-Wing(Wing form)
Appearance:
setsunafseiei1.th.jpg

Bio: When Callum was 5 his Mum and Dad were sent America for his Aunt's funeral. The plane was boarded by Imagine and they were killed. Callum was told his parents had died when the plane's engines broke. When he was 13 his Carers told him what had happened. He then decided to join Air Cadets and became the best pilot in the history of the Air Cadets. The ITCA saw his scores and were amazed.

When Callum was told that he would be working with Imagine he tried to leave but Sieg possesed him and didn't let him leave. Callum now works with Sieg on all his missions even though he thinks he is a bit to full of himself.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top