Kikaider 01 Coming May 18 from GK and JNP

A six disc set, Region 1 fully subtitled.:buttrock:

http://www.generationkikaida.com/

I don't see any price listed, but "More details to come..." It will no doubt cost as much as the V3 set, perhaps less considering.

I'm looking forward to getting my set, even if it will be months after the release date. I don't have the money at the moment unfortunately. :disappoin

Coincidentally May is when Bandai is releasing the SIC Kikaider 01 bike set, which I find very amusing. Too bad I can't get that either.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
^ What the heck? STOP. SPAM. SERIOUSLY. :redface2:

Anywho... I like the suit and helmet of Kikaider 01. I won't be surprised if the price costs too much just like Kamen Rider V3 and Kikaider series.
 
I don't see any price listed, but "More details to come..." It will no doubt cost as much as the V3 set, perhaps less considering.

Why does everyone always compare it to the V3 set and not the ORIGINAL series, Kikaider?. I've always wondered that.

I'm so pumped for this release. I'm grabbing this, the HAKAIDA FORCE poster, and probally a Kikaider t-shirt that i can wear in public and have random assfucks look at me wondering wtf that is on my shirt.
 
Why does everyone always compare it to the V3 set and not the ORIGINAL series, Kikaider?. I've always wondered that.

Well the Kikaider set was released in volumes and 01 is being released as a box set like V3. And Kikaider was technically more expensive to buy than V3 because it was so many more discs plus the collector's box, which if you didn't buy with the complete set was a separate purchase.

That's why I'm comparing the 01 set to the V3 set anyway.
 
Kikaider is in a boxset. I have it, signed by Ban Daisuke.
Not like V3 and 01. The V3 Set was a self contained set, no separate volumes. That's how 01 will be released. The Kikaider box set was put together after each volume had already been released individually. And those who bought them individually had to buy the Collector's Box separately.

I have the collector's box myself, signed, yet I still don't have the last three volumes Kikaider. So yes it's a box set but not the same kind. So pricing and package design isn't the same.
 
I've gotten into contact with the site for info on the price for the set. If my questions are answered I will post it here.

I'm more excited than Michael Jackson at Chuck E. Cheese about this set!.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top