Keyblademaster91
Member
Hey all, just a few items for sale. I'm from the UK so any international buyers please consider exchange rates and postage
Please PM me with sensible offers
Will accept the following for trades:
S.H.Figuarts TheBee, Sasword, Punch-Hopper or Kick-Hopper
Any Henshin Zecters
First up is a green Digivice from season 3 of Digimon. This was used by Henry and his Terriermon. It works, just needs a new battery. It's in good condition with minor play scuffs. Sorry, no cards.
I've seen these going for a lot on ebay at the moment, so please make sensible offers.

Next is Gundam vs Gundam for PSP. Japanese import but works on all PSP's. All original manual and leaflets inside.

Lastly, Neca AVP2 "Wolf" Preadtor figure LOOSE. All accessories included and in great condition

UPDATE:I have added these items and many more on ebay, please check them out here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dragonzor...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&_trksid=p4340.l2562
New items include:
MMPR Megazord
Various Transformers
Please PM me with sensible offers
Will accept the following for trades:
S.H.Figuarts TheBee, Sasword, Punch-Hopper or Kick-Hopper
Any Henshin Zecters
First up is a green Digivice from season 3 of Digimon. This was used by Henry and his Terriermon. It works, just needs a new battery. It's in good condition with minor play scuffs. Sorry, no cards.
I've seen these going for a lot on ebay at the moment, so please make sensible offers.

Next is Gundam vs Gundam for PSP. Japanese import but works on all PSP's. All original manual and leaflets inside.

Lastly, Neca AVP2 "Wolf" Preadtor figure LOOSE. All accessories included and in great condition

UPDATE:I have added these items and many more on ebay, please check them out here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dragonzor...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&_trksid=p4340.l2562
New items include:
MMPR Megazord
Various Transformers
Last edited: