The "Buy KRZ a Keyblade" Sale!

Okay guys, I'm trying to raise a little money for a replica Kingdom Hearts Keyblade from eBay. I got a decent tax return last week, but I need to order some replacement parts for the laptop I currently use, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to spare enough from my tax return for one. So here I am, with yet another attempt. A few new items, some lowered prices.

Read the following rules!! I WILL NOT answer any more questions answered here!!

~Paypal only.
~US and Canada only.
~Shipping in the US is $5, $8 for Canada, unless items start to add up on your list, in which case it MIGHT increase slightly.
~All gashapons are sold in the group they're listed in unless otherwise marked. Don't ask me to split up anything.


~DVDS~
**All DVDs are $8 unless otherwise noted**

dsc01973ha1.jpg

~Trigun Vol. 1-8 (Complete)(This is an older picture. I have since found the case for the first volume, so it is 100% complete)
($50)

dsc01974vh7.jpg

~Andromeda Season 3, Vol. 1 ($10, still wrapped straight from the factory, won at a convention but I'm not a fan of the show)
~Shinesman ($4)
~The Guyver: Bio-Booster Armor Vol. 1 (The 1989 series, first six episodes, Manga Entertainment release)
~Karas: The Prophecy
~Argentosoma Vol. 1
~Silent Mobius Vol. 1-3 (Complete)
(Get all of Silent Mobius for $20 plus shipping)

dsc01975wv4.jpg

~Gokudo: Collection Extraordinaire (Complete, all six volumes)(Sold)
~Saiyuki Vol. 1-3 (Get all three volumes for $20)
~Chrono Crusade Vol. 1
~Geisters: Fractions of the Earth Vol. 1
~Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack

dsc01976jo1.jpg

~Armitage: Dual Matrix
~Macross Plus Vol. 1-2 (Complete)($10 each, or $16 for both)

dsc01978cy7.jpg

~Gundam Seed Vol. 1
~Escaflowne the Movie (Sold)

dsc00053he9.jpg

~FLCL HK DVD (All six episodes, choice of dub or sub)(Sold)
~Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team HK DVD (All 13 episodes, subtitled)
~Ultraman Gaia: The Battle in Hyperspace (Domestic release, dub or sub)($10)

~TOYS~
**All toys are individually priced**

dsc00029rs9.jpg

dsc00030eo2.jpg


Rider Motion gashapon set (Ryuki, Stronger, Ryuuga, Faiz, Super 1, Rider 2)($15)


~Set of 5 solid resin Power Coins (NOT morpher functional, but look damn awesome. Comes with case) (Pending)


~Solid resin replica SPD belt buckle ($10)


~Set of 3 mini replica kunai daggers (Roughly 3"-4" in length) ($7)

4883_1.JPG

~Rare set of Turbo Braces from Kousoku Sentai Turboranger (comes with box and original instructions. Braces are in absolutely beautiful condition) (Sold)

dsc00156ct2.jpg

~Kamen Rider "Eraserheads" (SD Riders with actual erasers under helmets) ($15 for set)

dsc00161le8.jpg

(These items are sold separate from each other, $5 each)
~Souchaku Henshin Kamen Rider Odin
~RH Kamen Rider Kaixa
~RH Shadowmoon
~UH Ultraman Nexus Jeness


~MISB SH Legend MagiPink ($10)


~Fixed pose Kamen Rider Agito w/ Machine Tornader ($15)


~Accurian iPod dock w/ A/V connections and remote ($20)


~Family Guy Seasons 1-3 Official Episode Guide ($12)


~My-HiME Vol. 1 DVD ($10)


~Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory Vol. 1 DVD ($10)


~Gundam Battle Assault 1&2 (PSX) (GBA 1 comes with original case and booklet, GBA 2 comes with neither) ($10 each)


~Gundam Seed Destiny Talking figurines (Cagalli Yulla Attha and Yzak Jule) ($10 each)


~Kamen Rider Blade "Song Collection" CD (Flawless case, CD is in amazing shape) ($12)

I can usually ship next day, provided you can pay immediately. If you use eChecks, you will have to wait until they are 100% cleared. No exceptions.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top