CaptainB_Money /B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage. Nov 4, 2008 #1 the famous japanese anime kekoro was picked up by Funimation recently and they are taking your thoughts on their test episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ5mQPVQmZ8 personally i think its funny as hell and has a lot of potential in the US. you guys?
the famous japanese anime kekoro was picked up by Funimation recently and they are taking your thoughts on their test episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ5mQPVQmZ8 personally i think its funny as hell and has a lot of potential in the US. you guys?
arnoldmcguire335 Continuing the Creddie legacy Nov 4, 2008 #2 Well It was funny in any language you dub it. I bet due to the Gundam references, I bet you'll see this on either CN or SciFi.
Well It was funny in any language you dub it. I bet due to the Gundam references, I bet you'll see this on either CN or SciFi.