Keith should put The Doctor on a banner

That's a pretty good banner. My only quibble with it is that the shot of Matt Smith is not one of him in his actual Doctor costume while everyone else in the shot is. "Yeah, bowties are cool."
 
Noooooooooooooooooooooot happening mates. Sorry... but given some time, I wouldn't be surprised if the Doctor showed up top someday.
 
That's a pretty good banner. My only quibble with it is that the shot of Matt Smith is not one of him in his actual Doctor costume while everyone else in the shot is. "Yeah, bowties are cool."
[hide]
[/hide]

Taaadaaa.

Though I originally went with that other Smith picture because I thought it'd be cool to start and end with a black and white image.
Very nice. :anime:

Thaaaaanks.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…